kle815 [Tharine]

kle815

I do not know how you knew I was griefing but that was before I knew the rules. Check it out, after talking in the chat and figuring out it was against the rules, I left a note for a guy and even built him a door. 

Hello kle815,

You are banned for:

Ban for kle815 for Griefing on survival (Few legitimate edits) nerd.nu/appeal by Tharine on 2013-06-02 01:42:23 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Please be patient and tharine will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hey kle815, thank you for being open about what happened. We know you had griefed because we have a plugin that tracks block edits made by players, and your edits show that you had taken a significant number of crops from another player's farm without replanting, shown here. You additionally have a note on your account from one of our other moderators that says you have been warned for minor griefing on our PvE server, but it seems you weren't able to correctly see your mail for that warning. I'll only ask that you go ahead and make sure you're familiar with all of our rules by reading them here, and respond here once you have done so and i'll go about unbanning you.

Yeah it was like my first time playing online and like my second day playing the game so I wasn't really sure how multiplayer worked. I think I was getting the hang of it though, right when I got banned haha..

But I've read the rules and understand them now.