h_i_p_s_t_e_r_ [Ozomahtlii]

h_i_p_s_t_e_r_

This is the second time I've been banned, but the first time I was banned, it was a misunderstanding and I didn't do anything wrong. But, now, I admit this time I was xraying because minecraft is much more fun when you have good gear. Over the past couple months, I have learned that hacking gives you  nothing, all it does is get you banned. So, I can safely say I have stopped hacking. I am sorry for xraying and I promise to never do it a again. Actually, the main reason I did it was because I had a really slow computer, but I recently built one, and it is much faster, so minecraft is less laggy and I can play much better/easier. I would like to be unbanned because this is probably one of the only actual vanilla (with a few plugins, ofcourse) survival server that I have heard of out there. Thank you for taking your time to read this Ban Appeal and I hope you decide to unban me.

-h_i_p_s_t_e_r_

Hi hipster, since your banning moderator is fairly inactive, I'll handle this appeal. It is an old ban, so I'm willing to unban you once you read the rules HERE. Keep in mind, if you xray again, your ban length will increase.

Ban info; Ban for h_i_p_s_t_e_r_ on c.nerd.nu for Xraying on S. (banned before) nerd.nu/appeal by Ozomahtlii on 2013-02-18 15:45:40 (no more bans, 1 notes)