joepatray [tompreuss]

joepatray

I have been banned for griefing. I have not been on my account in over a year and just got back on. I saw the survival server in my server list and wanted to join.

Saw that I was banned. I think my cousin may have played when he came in from out of town because that is the only person that has been on my account since I had stopped playing.

I understand fully if he did do that why he was banned. I was just hoping for another chance. I also understand if you cannot do that.

Hey there joepatray, thanks for appealing! Your account has either been compromised or your cousin did indeed play on it. It may be a good idea to change your password before you begin playing again. Please read the rules and reply back here stating that you have done so to be unbanned.

Also note that you are responsible for the people that play on your account and the actions that they do while they are on it.

Ban Information:
Ban for joepatray on c.nerd.nu for block, crop, road, rail, build grief on P, no constructive edits nerd.nu/appeal by tompreuss on 2014-07-31 21:40:51 (no more bans, no notes)

Hey there joepatray, thanks for appealing! Your account has either been compromised or your cousin did indeed play on it. It may be a good idea to change your password before you begin playing again. Please read the rules and reply back here stating that you have done so to be unbanned.

Also note that you are responsible for the people that play on your account and the actions that they do while they are on it.

Ban Information:

Ban for joepatray on c.nerd.nu for block, crop, road, rail, build grief on P, no constructive edits nerd.nu/appeal by tompreuss on 2014-07-31 21:40:51 (no more bans, no notes)

I understand completely and I had changed my password when I had decided to play on it again.

It is completely embarassing that happened, and I am sorry for any trouble that was caused.

I have read the rules. Thank you so much for the second chance.