Octocave [tompreuss]

octocave

Hi all,

After a long absence, I would like to appeal my ban from minecraft.

A healthy dose of common sense has hit me in the intervening months and I have read through the rules thoroughly and agree to abide by them, alongside recruiting a minecraft mentor to show me the ropes as I start up. 

Thanks to all, and a very pleasant day!

Hello, octocave. Please wait for your banning moderator, tompreuss, to get back to you regarding your ban. If no one has replied within 48 hours, please feel free to bump (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Ban information:

Ban for octocave on c.nerd.nu for block, crop, redstone, rail, sign, glass, torch grief on P, no constructive edits nerd.nu/appeal by tompreuss on 2014-04-05 21:47:30 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Hey there Octocave, as your banning moderator is no longer on staff and you have read over the rules, I have gone ahead and unbanned you. Please note that because of previous warnings and bans that future rule breaking will carry heavier sentences.

Regarding a mentor you can ask people in public chat to help you out. We have many players that are willing to help you out and get you started!

Original Appeal