ZhenWan [Totemo]

ZhenWan

Hello,

I was banned for "xray on p.nerd.nu nerd.nu/appeal". 

I have been a clean player since my incident last year, I am very certain there has been a mistake here. I have never x-rayed on any minecraft server, especially a server which I've been a regular for. I would like to know where and what I have dug over today and previously. I have dug many tunnels before for rails between Pico, Nova and Necropolis. Truthfully, I have dug tunnels straight to underground rail lines, but that is with the assistance with rei's minimap and  bookmarked points before. I have also bookmarked places where I had tunnelling through, for the laying out of rails and hit rare ores, but without the right tools I've been clever to bookmark the areas before hand, and later to come back for them, this has included 'stoning' walls up to hide the ores for later mining. Dates maybe out of proportion but due to the exam weeks and also helping out with public builds I haven't been able to mine them out for sometime. I can prove that I have been truthful, if you need evidence.

I also know the ground rules of the server, and that x-raying is a serious offence; and I do take them seriously on the nerd servers.

Edited by ZhenWan

In the last week you have mined about 2,500 stone in the service of Pico's rail effort.  None of the suspect mining edits were in any way related to that.

Please go ahead and post all of the evidence that relates to the diamonds and emeralds that you mined in the last 24 hours.  In the mean time I will be sanitising my screenshots of coordinates that might help you to fabricate evidence in your defence.  I'll advise you that in the case of at least one rail tunnel the edits by the player who made it are still in the logs.  He is not one of your alts and he has told me that he does not know who you are.

Please go ahead and post all of the evidence that relates to the diamonds and emeralds that you mined in the last 24 hours.  In the mean time I will be sanitising my screenshots of coordinates that might help you to fabricate evidence in your defence.

I can't do anything about the last 24 hours, I have no screenshots since 27th May 2013. But I do have a mine underneath my build South of Pico, 'Zhen's Villa' which shows how I do mine most frequently, there should be logs of me there. All the diamonds that were mined today would have been pre-mined areas (strip mined), the access way I took through these mines was the Pico Skele grinder on the rail from Pico to Necropolis (South). All the points that I believe I have left on rei's minimap are either grinders, my retreat; I think Vinhaven's farm, and southwest Pico hilltop. I'm sorry if this is a pain but if possible, if you check the station buttons in Nova and Pico where I pressed, they should give the time when I was between Pico and Nova too.

The 'stash' sites where I bookmarked were removed, since I had already mined up the ore, but I do remember two distinct ones where there was a single emerald block within the stone wall, which I believe was on a rail system lead from Nova back to Pico or Spawn (a Pico member and I were talking about how messed the their system was, whilst I was traveling through it); and also a the diamond block stash near cobbled paths (pre-mined area), covering lava. I think the latter was quite close to the double skele grinder on the Pico rail to Nova.

If you also find a path (from the mines) created by me straight to a rail system, this is the rail to Argoth, I remember it was a diagonal rail system, i'm not sure if they made it though, (nosed around Argoth's directed rails), but yes I had been on the rail before, because of the ridculously long diagonal line it had. There should be some logs of me placing cobblestone under Argoth's needle shaped tower, when I fell underneath it. The only reason why I took Argoth's rails was because they had a nether portal.

I hope this should help picture what my journey was like for today, which I planned was to take the all the bookmarked ore locations, I made before, at once so that I use it for later on next week.

Since you mentioned it, let's start with this edit:

O1o6nVw.png

What were the circumstances of you finding it?  Did you help build the rail tunnel or was this a separate mine?  Approximately when did you first discover it?

As discussed in mumble, for the next week or two your exams/studies should be your top priority and we'll put this appeal on the backburner until that's done.  When that's done I will be requiring that you justify many mining edits in great detail.

Since this appeal is probably the subject of a lot of uninformed speculation, here are the edits that led to your ban.

Ib8JQLF.png

FzZMCzs.png

R4o99sj.png

PHygqTm.png

ggdtDux.png

rv2oSEr.png

QzHHDrv.png

DWvcceB.png

klaRtAc.png

• 4 weeks later...