xxxzzzmark [therealduckie]

xxxzzzmark

Hello. I was banned a few years ago. I'm only just getting around to trying for an appeal now because the ban is starting to show some effect on me getting on other whitelisted servers. I tried for an appeal the day I was banned, but I was rudely told I was trying and failing to troll. Anything I said to defend my case was taken as me "trolling".

The reason on my ban is: "failed troll, failing to build a "cone" and breaking rules"

Not only was I not trolling, but the only thing I did was build a giant snow cone. (Not even bigger than the other structures at the time.) I was not building on top of anyone else's build or anything. The server is a creative server and I was building something for that. I was not breaking any rules at all. In fact I've looked over the rules back then and even now and there is no rule which I have broken. I understand that my ban was a long time ago, but I hope you consider this ban appeal. Thank you for reading.

Ban information for xxxzzzmark:

Ban for xxxzzzmark on c.nerd.nu for failed troll, failing to build a "cone" and breaking rules by therealduckie on 2011-05-14T20:01:38 (no more bans, no notes)

Previous appeal:

http://nerd.nu/archives/index.php?p=/discussion/1898

-

Your banning moderator is no longer on staff so I will handle your appeal. This ban is over 3 years old and appears to be based on something that we would not ban for today (mentioning AVO and building an ice cream cone), based on the previous appeal. I'll unban you if you simply go and read the rules and reply back here stating that you have done so and agree to them.

Ban information for xxxzzzmark:

Ban for xxxzzzmark on c.nerd.nu for failed troll, failing to build a "cone" and breaking rules by therealduckie on 2011-05-14T20:01:38 (no more bans, no notes)

Previous appeal:

http://nerd.nu/archives/index.php?p=/discussion/1898

-

Your banning moderator is no longer on staff so I will handle your appeal. This ban is over 3 years old and appears to be based on something that we would not ban for today (mentioning AVO and building an ice cream cone), based on the previous appeal. I'll unban you if you simply go and read the rules and reply back here stating that you have done so and agree to them.

Thank you very much. I have read over the rules, and I agree to them. Once again, thank you for your time.