gizzletinks [Mumberthrax]

Gizzletinks

i was banned for spone campring on survivreal i never camped at spawn

woops can someone change tittle, someone corrected me i was told academian banned me but it actually mumber

Gizzletinks, it's apparent that you aren't serious about this appeal. I've seen you write clearly and legibly plenty of times. You're just trolling around right now.

You were spawncamping and you know it - both because you've been here long enough to know the rules, and because I kicked you with the warning "stop spawncamping" after you had been at it for a bit. You killed derpymarshmellow 9 times while in the immediate vicinity of spawn in the span of 13 minutes, along with avadakedavra03 who killed derpy with you twice. I'm not going to put up with your lying about it.

For completeness sake, here is a short album of screenshots i took at each death location where derpy was the victim and you were the killer. https://imgur.com/a/HecKQ

Not only that, but you were trolling the player, repeatedly spamming that the player was spawn camping you, when they were obviously not and obviously getting upset at not only your trolling but being seemingly unable to escape spawn. I warned you to stop trolling, and when you continued I muted you. Then you made multiple modreqs to be unmuted almost immediately.

You've shown that right now you don't have any respect for the community here by disregarding our rules and by making this joke of an appeal. If you decide to make a serious appeal in the future, then we can talk.