wtf is this place

newpnewpnewp

This is a forum. In the old days, forums used to be the the hubs of the internet, the centers of culture, the places where memes were born. And then social media hubs like Reddit came along, and everyone abandoned the forums because Reddit is better than a forum. And then some redditors started a Minecraft server, and made a subreddit to talk about it.  And then they created a forum to talk about it, because a forum is better than Reddit. And then muldoonaz said "wtf is this place?" and "someone hold me" and then Cyotie911 said "Come here, I'll hold you... :)" And then BernzSed made a long post explaining things that didn't need to be explained, and then the monkeys took over the world and enslaved mankind, but then Charlton Heston appeared in his time-traveling spaceship and yelled "God damn you all to hell!" and then in one of the sequels he traveled back in time with one of the monkeys and showed him the Forums of Old, and then Reddit came along, and everyone abandoned the forums because Reddit is better than a forum...

• Upvote 2

This is a forum. In the old days, forums used to be the the hubs of the internet, the centers of culture, the places where memes were born. And then social media hubs like Reddit came along, and everyone abandoned the forums because Reddit is better than a forum. And then some redditors started a Minecraft server, and made a subreddit to talk about it.  And then they created a forum to talk about it, because a forum is better than Reddit. And then muldoonaz said "wtf is this place?" and "someone hold me" and then Cyotie911 said "Come here, I'll hold you... :)" And then BernzSed made a long post explaining things that didn't need to be explained, and then the monkeys took over the world and enslaved mankind, but then Charlton Heston appeared in his time-traveling spaceship and yelled "God damn you all to hell!" and then in one of the sequels he traveled back in time with one of the monkeys and showed him the Forums of Old, and then Reddit came along, and everyone abandoned the forums because Reddit is better than a forum...

wat
  • Upvote 3