Mc_Chef [Trooprm32]

mc_chef

Hi, I tried to log into PVE early this morning only to find that i'd been banned for griefing, and let me start off with- this is probably true. 

I have a brother-in-law (age 10 -i'm 22) who occasionally gets on my computer, and has recently begun playing online. I thought it was mostly harmless stuff- building a large-ish, kind of ghetto hut, harvesting crops, exploring the ocean floor- but obviously not last time. 

I'm mostly requesting to simply know what occurred- why i was banned- and how long the probation period will be, hopefully with consideration of the above. I'm finally off of work for a few days, only to discover this (of course). 

He will not be having access to my account again.

thanks.

Hi Mc_chef. You, or whoever was on your account was banned for griefing a large farm near spawn, by spamming 800+ wool everywhere on and around it.

I'll be willing to unban you as soon as the Rules are read, and please be sure to secure your account!

Ban info; Ban for mc_chef on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on Pve nerd.nu/appeal by Trooprm32 on 2015-01-01T21:21:41.504 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Screenshots:

3UGbagB.png

HauALI5.png