bbraunst [Rcub3161]

bbraun17

Hello, I have not played on the nerd.nu servers in a very long time. I used to be somewhat active when I did play (maybe about 1.5-2 years ago). I stopped playing due to life getting into the way courses, work, etc. and find myself wanting to have some fun on your servers again. When I attempting to connect, I get blocked saying I was banned for griefing on survival (redstone). I really don't know why I am getting this error and was hoping if someone could shed some light and help resolve this error. 

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Thanks LadyRavenOwl!  For some reason, May 28th 2014 does not ring a bell for me. That was right smack at the end of finals week at the time, which would definitely not be a time when I would've been playing.. I can seem to recall one of the last times I played was December-ish of 2013. However, I'm looking forward to hearing more information.

Thanks for the help!

I feel it would be polite to mention that I will be going on vacation in a few days and will be unavailable for about week. So it will be a bit of time before I can follow through with replies/updates. Therefore, I would not feel the need to put a high priority on an appeal ASAP. 

Thanks!

Thanks, Trooprm32, for handling the case. I've read and reviewed the rules and changed my password. As I wrote in my first post, I have not played in a very long time and when I tried to reconnect, I was banned with the mentioned note. According to LadyRavenOwl, I was banned on May 28th, 2014 for redstone griefing. This strikes me as odd, because the last time I can recall playing was five months earlier than that in December-ish of 2013. Even so, the end of May was finals week for me at my college, which would certainly NOT be a time when I would be playing.

I was fairly active on the server for two or three revs before I stopped playing. I really enjoyed this server and would very much like to hear more information on what happened. And if we can reach a smooth resolution to resolve this.

Thanks again, Trooprm32!