azura0611 [trevorman]

azura

It says I was banned for griefing on the creative server, however, I have no recollection of doing this. It possibly could have been my cousin, who was borrowing my account for a short period of time. If this is the case, and griefing was indeed done on my account, I am sincerely sorry. I wish to be allowed back onto the server, however if you think this appeal was an error or is not valid, feel free to leave me banned. I will not create more than one appeal begging or anything. If I am to remained banned, so be it. However, please consider letting me back on. I will not question if you wish to monitor me or are suspiscious at first. I would be too. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you take this into account. Thank you.

Hey this ban is pretty old now, so I'll go ahead and unban you. Make sure your account is secure by changing the password and remember to refresh yourself on the rules at nerd.nu/rules.

Ban info; Ban for azura0611 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C nerd.nu/appeal by trevorman on 2013-02-18T16:06:01 (no more bans, no notes)