kmankris101 [totemo]

kmankris101

Hi, the other day I had made pigs out the wazoo and i kinda went overboard with making them even though i was told to stop...and i continued to do so because it was hilarious and im sorry and i wont do it again. I dident originally think our pigs were destroying the server but after we were getting dcd nonstop i guess we should have known. Our pigs were taken away once without us knowing and we did not know it was the admins but the second time we def did know it was the mods. So again no more pig shenaniganz and we will stick with massing cobblestone. =) 

Hello kmankris101,

You are banned for:

Ban for kmankris101 on c.nerd.nu for excessive mobs generating lag on s.nerd.nu nerd.nu/appeal by totemo on 2013-06-05 21:17:03 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and totemo will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Our pigs were taken away once without us knowing and we did not know it was the admins but the second time we def did know it was the mods. So again no more pig shenaniganz and we will stick with massing cobblestone. =) 

Ah yes.  I showed up at they farm yesterday looking at some crop grief and my framerate slowed to a crawl.  In all there were over 1200 pigs by my count.  At that time we weren't quite sure who was breeding so many pigs.  When you and slicace bred over 500 more later in the day I was able to confirm your identities.

The number of animals you had there was completely excessive and unnecessary.  Artificial intelligence code in Minecraft contributes significantly to server lag and it is in the best interests of all players not to have more animals than they need.  We don't have a specific written rule to cover the lag-inducing nature of this farm, but be aware that for the last few revisions PvE has been running a plugin to limit the number of farm animals.

The reason you were both banned was because I wanted to make sure that you received the warning, which could not be guaranteed with in-game mail.  Before I unban you I need you to confirm that you have read the above, and tell me if there any other people connected with this build that need to be informed.  I will link this comment for slicace's appeal.

JSZNzmV.png

18sQbVE.jpg

Hi again! I just wanted to inform you that I did read everything in this post and that I was the only real culprit tbh... after the first time slic did not want to be apart of it in fear of getting banned but I did so anyway so in truth it was really only my fault and not his. No one else was apart of this except me and i take full responsibility. =)