coolddddd [buzzie71]

sunfeihao

Appeal Body 

Hi, last week, when I was playing in the server, there is one guy who digged a bunch of holes around my house and claim that it is his property. I got mad and hurt him, we got into a fight and I killed him. Therefore I got banned from the server. 

I understand what I had done after and read the rule completely, I should have asked him to go away first instead of killing him.

I agree to the rule after all.   

Ban information:

Ban for coolddddd on c.nerd.nu for PvP outside a PvP zone on P nerd.nu/appeal by buzzie71 on 2015-03-30T02:29:45.303 (no more bans, 2 notes)

Additional notes:

Note #40277 for coolddddd on c.nerd.nu: Warned about not replanting crops 3/28/15 by jchance on 2015-03-29T01:06:54.328

Note #38845 for coolddddd on c.nerd.nu: Crop grief on P. by Zomise on 2014-12-01T17:23:06.187

You are banned for killing a player outside a PvP zone on P.  One of the core principles of PvE is that players need not worry about getting killed by other players unless they intentionally seek it, either by consent or by walking into a (clearly marked) PvP arena.  As such, violation of this by circumventing the disabling of PvP is taken seriously, and in this case, consent was not given and the kill occurred outside a PvP arena.

I was watching both of you when the death occurred and found in later examination that the only actions done to inflict damage were done by you - by placing lava to damage and ultimately kill another player.  No evidence of retaliation was found, suggesting that the player you killed did not fight back and that you intentionally attempted to kill the player.

TZLAwZA.png

rrVWkjW.png

wvCWg93.png

It is evident that there is a land dispute between both of you as well.  Regardless of the outcome of this land dispute, killing the player you have a disagreement with is an unacceptable method of working out a solution.

You are banned for a month.  Please make a new appeal on or after April 30, 2015 stating both the rule you broke and that you agree to abide by the rules to be unbanned.

Edited by buzzie71