sshadow04 [cmdrtebok]

sshadow04

Hello sshadow04,

You are banned for:

Ban for sshadow04 for racism - nerd.nu/appeal by cmdrtebok on 2013-05-19 17:03:56 (no more bans, 4 notes)

Please be patient and cmdrtebok will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Commenting just to state that your ban has since been handed over to the admins for discussion. I'll try to set aside some time to respond here within the next 48 hours, but please feel free to bump your appeal if either myself or another admin has not done so by that time.

Hey sshadow04, i’d like to apologise for taking much longer than I had anticipated in returning to your appeal, things have been pretty hectic as of late and I needed to converse with some of the other admins before finalising things.

I think you’ve come to the conclusion on your own that we’re at that point where we’re no longer going to tolerate your antics on our server - and you would be absolutely correct. In your time since making the pinnacle move from our PvE server to Survival, you have consistently shown yourself to be an incredible toxic influence on our community. Your previous ban appeals show quite clearly your dismissal of our rules, and your conduct both in and out of the appeals section shows your unwillingness to take things seriously. Following your ban from, what I believe was February this year, you responded to the situation by acting out in Mumble - eventually earning yourself a ban from there too, for calling one of our moderators a nigger. After being issued your current ban, you did the exact same thing again. You have no respect for the rules we put in place, and this has been very clear for a long time.

Previous banned offences aside, you take an unhealthy amount of enjoyment in occupying the grey area that exists in some portions of our ruleset - oftentimes exploiting it when the opportunity to do so arises. You have been combative in almost every incident that has required us to moderate your actions, and any attempts at cooperation made by our staff have been met with outright dismissal on your part - no matter how fairly we exercise our assessments and ultimate handling of these situations.

You have proven yourself unfit to adhere to our server’s rules on several occasions, and your behaviour shows no indication of improvement even after all this time. As such, you will be given no more chances. Disappointed that it's come to the point where I have to say this, but you are no longer welcome on any of our services. You’re permanently banned from nerd.nu and you will not be allowed to return in the foreseeable future. I’ll leave this appeal open for a short time for any final response from yourself.

Former bans:

Notes:

Note #30184 for sshadow04 on c.nerd.nu: 4 previous notes from Bestor, totemo, Eustis and Tharine. by luke_gardner on 2013-04-21 15:59:10
Note #30185 for sshadow04 on c.nerd.nu: innumerable hacking accusations, constant trolling and generally problematic by luke_gardner on 2013-04-21 15:59:25
Note #30186 for sshadow04 on c.nerd.nu: as well as multiple previous bans. keep on a very short leash. by luke_gardner on 2013-04-21 15:59:56
Note #31175 for sshadow04 on c.nerd.nu: built LWC-locked hut (including door) as joke and temp-trapped someone inside by buzzie71 on 2013-05-18 14:49:32