Moofyman [meno123]

Moof

In the large box titled "Appeal Body", summarize events as best you remembered them and state your point of view. 

I was trying to open someone's chest. I was banned by a mod they complained to. It was over 2 years ago. 

You will typically be asked to read the rules and to state that you agree to them. [DONE].

You may be asked to follow additional instructions before you are unbanned, so bookmark your appeal and check back on it later. [done]

If you lose the link to your appeal, you can view the ban appeals section by going here. {THIS DOESN'T WORK}

Plz reply

Guest Former Staff

Hello Moofyman, I see you created a second appeal so I have merged both your original and second appeal into one topic. Given the date of your original ban appeal, I have made contact with Meno123 through the subreddit, forums and in-game. Should he not be able to respond back within 24 hours then I will handle your appeal.

In the large box titled "Appeal Body", summarize events as best you remembered them and state your point of view. 

I was trying to open someone's chest. I was banned by a mod they complained to. It was over 2 years ago. 

You will typically be asked to read the rules and to state that you agree to them. [DONE].

You may be asked to follow additional instructions before you are unbanned, so bookmark your appeal and check back on it later. [done]

If you lose the link to your appeal, you can view the ban appeals section by going here. {THIS DOESN'T WORK}

Plz reply

For the record, I don't ban for silly things like trying to open a chest that isn't yours. Your ban was for destroying some blocks from a build that another person had made. 

As you've already reread the rules and the ban was nearly three years ago, I've unbanned you. Enjoy your stay on our servers :)