northhockey7 [Tharine]

northhockey7

Hello, I was banned a number of months ago (I assume) because I took plants where it said "You can take, but make sure you replant". Please keep in mind that i was not banned off the server, i left the server then i was banned, so i dont really know when the ban happened because i havent played any minecraft for months since recently) i would have replanted, but some guy came along in diamond armour and enchanted sword and i tried to run for my life, as i had acquired some materials that i didnt want to lose.

I am not sure that this is even the reason i was banned, but it is the only thing that comes to mind.

Please accept my sincere apology and let me back onto the server.

Thank you for your time.

Hello northhockey7,

You are banned for:

Ban for northhockey7 for Griefing on survival (No legitimate edits) nerd.nu/appeal by Tharine on 2012-10-01 19:56:05 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and Tharine will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hey northhockey7, this appeal totally slipped by me, my bad for not catching this sooner.

I don't have on hand the screenshots that pertain to this ban, but given the wording of the ban reason, you're more than likely correct about the situation that lead to it. I'll only ask that you make sure to read the rules in spawn when you join the server next, as a couple of them will have been updated since you were last online. Other than that, welcome back, unbanned  :happy: