AT7501 [Sir_Didymus]

AT7591

so i was building a city with many big towers so i went to flatten land when i struck someones build underground, he yelled in chat for an admin, the admin then banned me, this is so unfair

i forgot to menton right before I was banned the admin yelled aVolition into chat, i don't know that means

Edited by AT7591

Hello AT7501,

Your ban is for extensive grief on the creative server, with no constructive edits:

pwFxe0V.png?1

To be unbanned, the initial step is to own up to the actions that got you banned in the first place. Please reply here with a ban appeal that reflects this, so that we can move forward.

Hello AT7501,

Your ban is for extensive grief on the creative server, with no constructive edits:

pwFxe0V.png?1

To be unbanned, the initial step is to own up to the actions that got you banned in the first place. Please reply here with a ban appeal that reflects this, so that we can move forward.

ok, well let me say, \im part of grieftheworld, we revew servers, ill say this in as nice of a way i can, YOU GET 3/100, if you unban me ill give you a higher raiting, my game lags and doesint show broken blocks sometimes, i promise i wont cause harm if you unban me