[PMC] OP weapons on creative

SkrapssparkS

Could we ban them? please? They are often used in pvp tournaments or when people are trying to pvp each other normally completely ruining the experience. It was kinda cool when they first came out and now it's just become annoying. We could even just ban the use of them when the other players say not to use them. Thoughts? I think pvp would be much better without them.

Guest Former Staff

Could we ban them? please? They are often used in pvp tournaments or when people are trying to pvp each other normally completely ruining the experience. It was kinda cool when they first came out and now it's just become annoying. We could even just ban the use of them when the other players say not to use them. Thoughts? I think pvp would be much better without them.

A similar discussion was being had in regards to the upcoming pvp chaos between creative admins and Dumbo. Nolanator raised this concern too and I believe that steps being considered to remove the over-powered weapons for the chaos mode could be applied further if deemed appropriate by the creative admins.