Livold [Mrloud15]

livold3000

Hello Livold, 

Give me a day or two to go through all of the logs and pull the relevant information and we can continue with your appeal.

Ban information:

Ban for Livold on c.nerd.nu for Inappropriate actions in game an mumble. nerd.nu/appeal by Mrloud15 on 2015-08-29T20:36:35.257 (1 more bans, 4 notes)

Guest Former Staff

Thank you for your patience so far Livold, I've dropped Mrloud a reminder of your ban appeal here - Expect a resolution of those logs within 48 hours (I'll assist with this myself if Mrloud has studies to focus on).

Guest Former Staff

Livold, your ban is for skirting and breaking rules in-game (such as your Osama Bin Ladin and now Stalin skins), outside of it becoming a drain on our time to moderate you.

Since your appeal, you have found it relevant to use a tool on the internet to further waste our time with fake staff complaints. Due to this, we're not wasting any further time on you for now. Your ban date is set for two months, ending on 29th October.

I posted a ban appeal earlier and none of the mods gave me an actual valid reason for why I was banned.

Points brought forth by the mods :

1. Osama bin Laden / Stalin skin - Head admin SirTacoface was fully aware of me having the Stalin skin and did not deem it necessary to talk to me about it or tell me to remove it.

2. A picture of a Mumble chat log - As I said in that thread, that picture is evidence of something someone who may or may not be me did on Mumble, they did not even investigate if it was me, just making a knee-jerk ban reaction ; and even if it was me, Rule breaking on Mumble should warrant a Mumble ban and not a server ban.

3. Fake staff complaint : That message wasn't sent as a "supposed staff complaint" to the admins, but it was sent directly to SirTacoface, who I've known for more than a year and thought he would understand it as a joke. Even then, this was done post-ban and is completely irrelevant to the situation at hand.

Link to the ban appeal thread in question : https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/3724-livold-mrloud15/#entry30208

Guest Former Staff

Livold, you were banned for "skirting and breaking rules in-game (such as your Osama Bin Ladin and now Stalin skins)". The mumble and staff complaint images shared were post-ban, but helped us to cement your ban duration.

Edit: Please re-appeal on 29th October to be unbanned.

greeting, am apologise for bad england. i am recently expellings from server because happen. could possibly request to maybe noban when?

Your ban length has been set for October 29th, make a new appeal after that date.  Anymore appeals will add additional time to your ban and may result in your forum account being banned.