CANONICMAN [totemo]

tengallonbuck

i started playing on s.nerd.nu with an xray texture pack. i did not read the rule for not having the pack and met up with my friend and started to help him build and mine with the xray pack. once he realized it was banned, i immediately turned it off and later i got banned. please repeal my ban, and i wont use the pack again :ph34r:

The standard ban duration for xray is one month. Please read the rules (http://nerd.nu/rules) and open a new appeal on the 11th of July, stating that you will abide by them from now on.

Oh and also I note that I screenshotted your crop edits too and that you did not replant any of those.  Next time you play, replant all of the crops you harvest.

Screenshots of your mining edits:

IepIuCB.png

tp9lcDq.png

aBmHgXv.png

Smile for the camera!

HDtSWc8.jpg

Sorry, no.

If you're honest with yourself, you'll probably recognise that you knew that xraying was giving you an unfair competitive advantage without even having to be told.  Also, I doubt there are any serious servers that allow xraying since it's basically equivalent to giving players free diamonds.  Xray bans are long to act as a strong deterrent.  Xraying is easy and detection/enforcement requires human effort that we'd rather expend doing something more productive.

• 2 weeks later...