Staff Clearup - November 2015

During November 8th, I gathered data based on logins for the past four weeks for admins and moderators, as well as other contributions to help give us a bigger picture on where we may need more support. Unfortunately I've been a little delayed in getting this in motion, apologies for that.

There were five people considered inactive, who had not logged in for the past four weeks, so I have just double checked those five people to see if that is still the case.

In one week, December 15th we'll be updating the permissions of the following people and dropping each person a message to notify them of the change:

Moderator --> Inactive Moderator

• Aypop
  • Boredeth
  • Jchance
  • Rcub3161
  • smdavis93

Inactive Moderator --> Past Moderator

• DementedM0nkey

• draykhar

• fazaden

• forty_two

• katiewills

• meno123

• Ooer

• Ozomahtlii

• StatelyFandango

• thelethalkind

• thrawn21

The previous staff clearup is still ongoing but we are only waiting for a few people from the subreddit list to be updated by Allnaturalx. With the exception of Cyotie911 and LadyRavenOwl who have been excluded from any further permission changes in this clearup as they had already been moved recently, should there be any mistakes above, feel free to drop SirTacoface of myself a message.

Edit: Next clearup will be in early February.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Former Staff

We've gone ahead with the permission changes after notifying each individual of the update.

Somewhat behind our intended schedule. Bloody holidays.