NotSoFresh [Mumberthrax]

NotSoFresh

Banned from c.nerd.nu!

-----------------------------------

Hi all. I'd like to address the fact as to why I'm banned of this lovely server.

Review Link: https://gyazo.com/3bf10fccb6e0924863b60b067ec49502 

This link will show you the message when I try to log onto the server. It was I was 'Spamming' a team that so calls 'grief'. What an unethical word. Secondly it says I had no 'legitimate edits' and committed damage. How obscured. I had no recollection of me doing any griefing in survival towards the server. I demand proof that I was griefing at this time! I simply want to log on and play, however that isn't the case. Maybe my account was compromised and then someone used my name to grief?! I know for a fact I wouldn't grief! Thanks for reading

-Ryan (NsF)

Mumberthrax is no longer on staff and in any case, this ban is 14 months old and I doubt he would retain screenshots (for proof) from that long ago, though I am certain he would have taken them at the time.  So I will handle your appeal.

You were banned when your name was XXXwanerbrosXXX, which also happens to be your profile name on a well known grief team web site.  That, together with your attitude in this appeal is proof enough for me, though I have every confidence in the procedural integrity of Mumberthrax's ban on your account.  Even if you weren't in charge of the account (as in, it was compromised) the account is held liable for all actions performed by it, irrespective of who is in control.

In the event that you suspect that your account was compromised, change the password now.

All that said, it's been 14 months.  You're unbanned.

Mumberthrax is no longer on staff and in any case, this ban is 14 months old and I doubt he would retain screenshots (for proof) from that long ago, though I am certain he would have taken them at the time.  So I will handle your appeal.

You were banned when your name was XXXwanerbrosXXX, which also happens to be your profile name on a well known grief team web site.  That, together with your attitude in this appeal is proof enough for me, though I have every confidence in the procedural integrity of Mumberthrax's ban on your account.  Even if you weren't in charge of the account (as in, it was compromised) the account is held liable for all actions performed by it, irrespective of who is in control.

In the event that you suspect that your account was compromised, change the password now.

All that said, it's been 14 months.  You're unbanned.

Thank you for unbanning me, I do understand the account was held liable for the actions. I was on aVo for a short time however the team shutdown. I do recommend you watch out for Team Griefer O.o, they hit a big factions server and are now on reddit. Just a heads up!! Anyways thank you for unbanning me.