D_Owl [torteela]

D_Owl

My IGN is D_Owl and I am based at LolzCorp which was created by I_Am_The_Lolz, Owl50, DiamondKing_MC, NinjaJX12, Master_King12, and Myself. We all know each other in real life and Skype usually 3-4 times a week and meet up once in a while because we know each other. I know I used a homophobic slur on a sign in our base that was posted on some furnace junk, but we had posted signs before hand to remove the trash that was floating there. We had no idea who's it was since some of us are on more frequently than others, and so I posted that sign to grab the attention of whoever owned that sign. I understand that saying those things are against the rules, but I can assure you that no one who is at our base would or is offended by what it says. I have no clue who reported it (because I still have no idea who's junk furnaces those are ; Maybe he is upset about the sign, I don't know) but if he was or is upset, I will gladly apologize to him. I'm sorry that you had to see that, but we have said other vulgar things to each other since none of us mean it. You can gladly review the facts, and I understand if you want to keep me banned, but I will just keep the "trash" talk to the Skype chat from now on. I am again sorry that you had to see that and it is even more awkward since it was not meant to offend anyone and it was most definitely not meant to be seen by you. I guess for the future I can keep those slurs away from the Nerd server and hopefully never run into this situation again. I would like to say though, that sign was up for more than a few days, so either someone came across it at our base (who is not living there), or you saw it for some reason. It could also be that one of my friends is getting payback at me. Either way, sorry for the troubles and I hope this never happens again.