KuHZooM [draykhar]

kuhzoom

I was banned for pvp logging.  I am aware of the rule on pvp logging and how doing it can lead to a person being banned, however in the context of what happened I do not believe what I did should be considered pvp logging.  I log in tornadohorse and 4down are there waiting for me, then I run, get away and hide not being attacked for over 2 minutes.  I then saw Tornadohorse log off so I type into chat "k" then "cya" then I log off.

To clarify, you pvp logged on a few people for this one. In two separate instances from what I understand.

The one I noticed:You were below crouched in a cave, after a chase from four, N00ble. Tornado, and Tharine, Four and n00ble cut off, but Tharine and tornado were still within ~20 blocks of you. during one of those instances, tornado logs out, and immediately back in, Seems to be a lag issue, but I can understand you logging out with that, under the assumption you didn't realize you still had other people looking for you.

I'm willing to reconsider this one as a warning, in cases of further bans. This one was going to be a week anyways, and it's been past that. Unbanned. Welcome back.