Cutco [Bardidley]

Cutco

Hello. I had just joined the server with a friend and I was having some fun. I was banned for making a lag machine(which wasn't meant to lag, just to show a friend an op arrow dispenser that I use on factions) and then I said something like "are you in vanish nigga?" It wasn't mean to be offensive or racist but I'm sorry. I would like to continue playing and to continue having the conversation I was having with one of the players.

Ban #1: c.nerd.nu (Bardidley) [building lag machines, racism on creative. nerd.nu/appeal] 2016-04-13

Hi Cutco,

If you want to return to the server I am going to ask you to read over our rules at http://www.nerd.nu/rules

Once you have done so, respond here no sooner than Friday April 15th Tuesday, April 26th stating you have read our rules and I will unban your account.

EDIT : it was unfortunate you decided to evade your ban with an alt account, our guidelines state that ban evasions are to have a 2 week minimum ban length.

The account you used for ban evasion (hjob) will need to be appealed in its own thread.