Water_Flames [totemo]

Water_Flames

I was banned for Xray from the PVE server. I am abit confused because I was not xraying. I found a long mineshaft that had been opened by another user. I proceeded to mine a stack of +/- 64 iron blocks due to the fact that it was EXPOSED. All of the iron I found was on the surface, so I do not know why im being accused of xray. I did not cheat to obtain the ore I found.

In case you are confused or think you have a loophole, xray texture packs or other cheaty means to see stuff through walls counts as xray.

You mined directly to 4 diamond deposits over the space of a few minutes breaking only 65 stone to get 14 ore, which indicates essentially no effort in finding them.  The tunnels were very short, direct and extremely improbable. Therefore xray.

You're banned for one month. All your edits are gone and your inventory has been cleared.  Reappeal here on the 30th of May and you will be unbanned.

Screenshots follow.

DztNF6I.png

C3mDiGB.png

PYEqEhT.png

Diamond deposit 3 was actually already exposed off someone else's branch mining work, but unlikely to be seen from the pre-existing tunnel you walked down.

HF3upmO.png

3UoiOxI.png

I'll take "Things that just don't happen for $200.".