ACrispyTortilla [totemo]

Alrighty, welcome to my ban appeal! Im pretty new to nerd.nu and it appears ive been banned for using X-Ray, i DO admit i have used x-ray and i have learned my lesson, If it means all my diamonds getting removed, thats alright. -some- were gained unfairly through the means of x-ray,

Hopefully, you guys give me a second chance and ill be a good tortilla from now on. Ingame name ACrispyTortilla

Edited by ACrispyTortilla

Thanks for your honest appeal.  It was a bit silly, since you were getting tons of diamonds in a legit manner on the same trip.

You're banned for a month, as is the custom of my people.  Open a new appeal, as a reminder to us, on the 1st of June and we will be happy to unban you 15th of June for evading the ban as "BubbleBass" and we will consider whether it is appropriate to unban you at that time.  And then you get to start over fresh, with nothing.  Yay! \o/

A selection of embarrassing screenshots follows (as is the custom of my people):

hAZWvLY.png

puQtzbQ.png

ezIJipf.png

Fko6JJv.png

R5hPSHe.png

As stated on your appeal, your first log in was 1.5 hours after ACrispyTortilla's ban.  You had absolutely no interest in the server until ACrispyTortilla was banned. Yeah, right.  :dry:

I therefore have every reason to believe that you are the same person and in any case the possibility exists that you will share the account. Both bans stand until mid June.