Heartshine [Sir_Didymus]

Heartshine

Hi there, Thank you for banning me (Even though those potions were still usable)

As you can see the people on the server decided to take their own time to make it so that I was to have the worst time possible on a Minecraft server (Because People are Asses) Now if you excuse me I need to go in the corner and grab a gun to die with, Because people like to be assholes to me all the time some main people being Pixels Tedbear Haiku PoketheSpider And Sir_Didymus for being the biggest Fucking liar there ever was, He said that "Hey I'm gonna make it so that These people stop" and you know what happened Absolutely Fucking nothing In fact it got worse, I was planning on having the best time possible on the "Great" server of yours. Back in Rev 18. But what I didn't realize that it was going to be the worst fucking time of my life, Didy Flat out ignored Mr Pixels when he went and bypassed a mute by using an alt account, But when I bypassed a mute I was automatically kicked, That's something that let me realize that Evey single person in the world was out to get me, So I might as well do it myself first,

So yeah, See ya never you horrible people...

Please make sure to remove everything I've ever done on the server, That includes ALL the Statues ALL OF THEM

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Fuck you

Hi there,

I'm going to close this, as it's not an appeal.

However, given that you have mentioned taking your own life at least twice in this post, please do call the number stated below and talk to someone who can help you:

U.S. Suicide Prevention Hotline

1-800-273-8255

Hope you have a better future ahead of you.

-Didy