chezburgers54 [Tharine]

chezburgers54

Hey, it's me, you may know what I did and why I'm appealing this ban. Typing too much is a small habit which I'm trying to get rid of. I did it at one of the arenas and I didn't realize I was typing that fast. I'm trying to get it out of my system, so I am really sorry, I will stop and follow the rules for probably my last chance. (Knowing its probably my 2nd or 3rd ban.) So thanks. -chezburgers54

Hello chezburgers54,

You are banned for:

Ban for chezburgers54 for Chat spam after further warnings nerd.nu/appeal by Tharine on 2013-04-26 19:51:09 (no more bans, 3 notes)

Please be patient and Tharine will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hey chezburgers54, i'm glad that you've taken some time away from the servers and reflected upon this. Your ban came after several warnings from staff to stop with the chat spam, at one stage you were also muted (if I recall correctly). You know what you did that was wrong, I think that's pretty clear, so i'm going to go ahead and unban you now. In the future, please try to exercise more control over your actions. Unbanned, welcome back.