Baned For "X-Raying!" When I Was Stripmining

Went Strip mining for a while. deposited my loot which was mainly diamonds as thats what im mainly trying to get as im needing to get better inchants on armor. and then log off and "attempt to login" and says i am baned for apparent X-Raying when i DID NOT X-ray!

I am not very happy why i have been banded falsly for mining legitimently.

now i am wasting mine and your time by me having to wriite on here, and you reading it and trying to sort the issue out.

hope we can sort this issue out so i can carry on playing on the server.

if not and you are willing to not help i will just explain on one of my youtube vids about my story and tell people all over socal media about what has happend and how you are willing not to help. yet again i hope we can sort somthing out.

thanks for reading.

Wow, that's a doozy.  Liked and subscribed!  :wub:   Please do a tutorial.

Threats too.  Be sure to link the screenshots in your youtube video. We always appreciate good or bad publicity for the server. I can't wait!

I'm gonna add an extra 2 weeks onto the ban duration for that.  Setting your ban duration at 6 weeks plus change.

So a month's ban would take us out to the 1st of July and two weeks makes that the 15th.  So you can come back to these forums on the 15th and open a new appeal as a reminder to us and you will then be unbanned.  An apology wouldn't go astray.  If not to us, then to Owl50 for being such an embarrassing fool.

And now onto the formal part of the appeal.

In the last day you've mined 524 stone and 112 diamond ore so that's about 4.7 stone for each ore mined. Impossible when branch mining.

And while we're at it, it's "branch mining".  Strip mining is taking away layers of dirt from the surface.  And that sign on your chest should have been "valuables" not "valuebles".

Right, now these are screenshots of your tunnels.  The diamond ore is marked with light blue stained glass, because I've been too busy to update my mod to show those (SOONTM).  The long straight tunnel is almost always your mate Owl50's branch mine and the short direct-to-ore tunnel off to the side is you.  Over and over again.

3gI1ya0.png

3xjhNjg.png

5XjmddW.png

GtUS7xD.png

Oh just for variety here's some you saw under the floor of Owl's tunnel:

upp234V.png

Same old same old:

EM1Nhp2.png

akqpxZY.png

2 extra weeks for a ban just for saying that i was gonna explan what happend. lmao. it was gonna be a fair and well explained video about what has happend. never said i was going to fire it directily to your server.

so a 6 week ban 4 for exraying and 2 for doing a video about what happend. that makes sence

x-raying is far worse than me doing a video on how you were able to back your points out and what could of changed from you petty comment banning me for 2 weeks extra for a threat. "I'm gonna add an extra 2 weeks onto the ban duration for that" just becuase i said "you are willing to not help i will just explain on one of my youtube vids about my story and tell people all over socal media about what has happend" i did not threat i just said that will be my resort.

baned for 4 weeks for hacking

and 2 weeks for saying i was gonna post a vid about it.

seems legitimate.

has owl50 found out that i have been baned as i need to talk to him on skype.