TuxWhale [Hollifer]

poketoke

Okay. So... I was an asshole and got muted. I understand that. so then. I was chatting with someone using /c. and I accidently did /s and found out it worked. So I did /s one more time to say "I dont think this is supposed to work" and I got banned. I didnt mean to be abusing it or anything

Hello Poketoke

The bypass was as equally as important as the fact that you were harassing players, and being disruptive in chat. Disrespecting the players, then disregard your mute as if it's just an annoyance to you, even after I reached out to you in PM. You have other notes for similar behavior in the past, so i'm going to ask that you take the time to consider which rules you have broken, and how you may avoid breaking these rules in the future. I would like to see a statement here in reply of some steps you'll be taking to improve your relationship with the servers.

You will be unbanned tomorrow at 12pm at minimum with a reply. If you choose to take more time, that's fine too.

Okay. So yeah. I need to chill. I tend to get worked up by other people and then do stupid things I need to just quit and chill. And. Stop being a general A-Hole. I don't really know why. But I just be an A-Hole to people. I should just chill and be nice. Stop being a snarky idiot that attacks other people