naiujhprbnugaerh [totemo]

Xergre

You killed a snow golem with a melon. It was a deliberate act. It was not an accident.

Ordinarily, such an action would not attract a ban. However, you have 5 notes attached to your account and numerous past appeals on these forums under various names:

I could warn you but that would just lead to more notes on your account.  Your most recent warning was from Silversunset about shoving players towards lava, in June, one month ago.

This time round, you PM me after killing a snow golem in a region you have no permissions with.  Now there are two problems with that.

Firstly, if I EVER have to spend more than 5 minutes of my time deal with a problem that you have created EVER AGAIN I will most likely ban you - and if you make more work for another staff member, I will ban you.

Secondly, your stupid, unpronounceable, just barely typeable name is a headache for staff.  Partly this is because CommandHelper sucks at tab completion and many of our moderator commands are still written with that. But the other part of it is that you chose the name to be that way and I consider it to be more trolling.

So here's what's going to happen:

1. You are going to go away for a couple of weeks. You've used up your good will for July. You are banned until August 1.
  2. You are going to change your name to at most 6 letters. AshPls would be a great choice. If I don't like the new name, you stay banned. If you change it to something unpronounceable later, you get re-banned without warning.

Oh it's Korean? Oh well that changes everything.

I studied Korean for a while, but I always found the vowels really hard.

Just write out your name here in hangul, with a translation and I will reconsider my stance. We have several proficient Korean speakers on staff.

By writing the word in "hangul," what ever that is, how does that prove to me that my name is violating the rules of nerd.nu in any way? I mean, are you not a tech admin, you should know the rules am i wrong? No where does it say on the rules, that i cant have the name that i have chosen. So as ive said before, show me where it says i cant have this name, and ill change it. Don't drift off to matters that have no significance, do your "job." 

I think you're wasting my time.

I don't like your name and you're a serial troll. Therefore, you will change it if you want to be unbanned. End of story.

You obviously don't know Korean and your name is not any kind of Korean that any of our Korean-speaking staff members can understand.

Go away, kid.  Come back in August.

By the way, that's the second rule "No excessive trolling."

The truth is, your name is a very offensive phrase in Venutian.  I am not obliged to substantiate this claim in any way, but several of the aliens on staff back me 100%.

• Upvote 1