Dratuus [Trooprm32]

Dratuus

I tried to log in earlier and it says I was banned for Xraying. 

I checked with my brother who uses the same computer as me (and the same mc account as me :/) and he said he wanted to get diamonds for me and installed a xray texture pack and got me some diamonds. So I checked my resource packs and he did install a xray pack without my permission. So now I am banned and this sucks.

I got really mad with him and changed the password of my mojang account. So he won't be on my account anymore. If I can't get unbanned, thats fine I guess. It just sucks that it happened like this and I was building a lighthouse :/

Either way it was fun.

Even if it was your brother that Xray'd on your account; it still falls to you the account holder. While it's good that you have changed your password, the punishment will remain the same. You are banned until August 18th, 2016 and all of your progress thus far has been rolled back. Hope to see you appeal back on the specified date so you can start fresh.

o7IZHmC.png

EGuXPZz.png

t2boTzG.png

WYjUjBm.png

HOBr1Tr.png

Ok. I understand. Sorry he reeked havoc on your server.

I probably won't be back just because I found another server to play on today and I am not going to wait a month to play MC. So sorry guys, you possibly won't see me again.

Cheers all the same.