westoo123 [totemo]

westoo123

So I was heading back to spawn a town, and I came across a creeper. Naturally I was going to kill it, and after I did, my tools and melons disappeared from my inventory. In chat I stated that after killing a creeper my tools (+Melons) disappeared, and someone said to relog. I was about to relog when I saw another spider, and I figured I might as well punch it with my fist and maybe it was a glitch that my tools weren't showing. After a couple of punches soon all of my items in my inventory started disappearing, to the state where I had almost nothing left. At that point I panicked and relogged, and when I came back, everything was back to normal. But, then my tools disappeared out of the blue again and then I was banned for xray...

I'm not totally sure how that happens but I would really love to come back and play on the server. It's got some really friendly and nice people unlike some modern-day factions servers and such. 

Let's cut to the chase.  You did xray didn't you?  Now stop wasting my time and admit it.

Your inventory weirdness was me.  My only regret is that I didn't put your pants on your head and get a screenshot.

While you're thinking about it...

You're banned for a month. Your inventory has been cleared and all your edits have been wiped from the map. Open a new appeal on the 19th of August, as a reminder to us, and you will be unbanned.

You mined 28 diamonds with a mere 276 stone edits, off the sides of pre-existing branch mines made by other players.  This is stone:diamond ratio of 276/28 = 9.85 stone per diamond ore, which is extremely unlikely during legitimate branch mining.  Examination of the tunnels (shown below) demonstrates that they are diagonally direct to ore, proving xray vision.

In the screenshots that follow, I have marked diamond ore with light blue stained glass, and one shot show lapis in dark blue stained glass.

CjXJvMf.png

e9kpT4U.png

kWvVrvh.png

axlkyaq.png

zhkioNL.png

DsBHYQE.png