Noobeater10 [trevorman]

Kesomori

I tried to log on to you creative server (c.nerd.nu) and found i was banned. I had let my little brother play on my account and I believe that he may have done something that got my account banned. I was wondering if it was possible if you could un-ban my account because the server looks fun. I also am sorry for any trouble my brother caused. If you can't un-ban my account I understand completely. I have warned my brother about this and it will not happen again if my account is un-banned. Again if you can't un-ban me I understand.

Hello Noobeater10,

You are banned for:

Ban for noobeater10 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on c with darkknight05. No legitimate edits. Hacked client. nerd.nu/appeal by trevorman on 2013-06-16 13:38:58 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and trevorman will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Okay, I would have set your ban length at 2 weeks so enough time has passed.  I'm willing to give you another chance provided that you go reread the rules at http://nerd.nu/rules and reply back here stating that you understand and will abide by them from now on..  Understand that if you are caught griefing (especially in a group again) your next ban will most likely be permanent.

• 2 weeks later...