Holylink456 [totemo]

Holylink456

I do realize that I was banned from the server for, "xray on PvE". I was oblivious to the fact that it was not allowed to do such thing(s) and I am regretful of doing so. I politely ask that you (or whoever is in charge of the Banning of players) do remove the ban I am currently under. As I said before, I am sorry, and you will not see that again.

Your inventory has been cleared and all of your edits undone. You'll be unbanned after the customary ban period of one month. Please open a new appeal on the first of February as a reminder to us to do so.

There aren't many (any?) servers that explicitly permit xraying within the rules. Instead there are servers that enforce the rules poorly and those that do so well.

Please read the rules before appealing again. http://nerd.nu/rules.

Here they are in short form at spawn (start with the bottom middle sign):

7xUw2nI.png

Here are a couple of screenshots of evidence of your tunnels, for the sake of completeness:

2kWzoN0.png

lF0MqBa.png

I was recommended to this server by a friend, because I asked him specifically to tell me of a server that allows X-ray, among other hacks/cheats, and as it was, it was my mistake to believe him and not to read the rules. It was my negligence, and gullibility that played part in these actions, and I say yet again, I am sorry. 

He does not play on PC specifically, but instead console. His name is Tamlen D. (I would rather not include his full name, and I assume you were asking about his in-game name) We have been friends for over seven years, and we met because my brother was dating his older sister at the time. I could go on, but my point has been proven.

Edited by Holylink456