NotTegu [totemo]

NotTegu

Well I Guess It might seem like I was using xray as I was not using torches and ran into 2 pockets of diamonds. My resource pack makes everything bright I don't know why but that's what it does. So that explains the no torches thing. My mine was very squiggly but running into 2 pockets of diamonds is not grounds to ban someone. You kicked me for using movement Hacks and I turned off the client then I reconnected went mining and was banned for supposed xray. I don't know how I can prove myself other than to tell you I was not using XRay and I was not using torches because of my resource pack. Also I get my brother to log on on his account and ask about me getting banned and his account was banned as well. He had no coloration to my supposed xray.

You're banned for a month for xray. Your inventory has been cleared and all your edits wiped from the map. If you open a new appeal on the 4th of February, as a reminder to us, we will unban you. The account you used to evade the ban stays banned for that period too.

You were using a hacked client and four staff members directly observed you mining directly from one ore to the next. We don't ban people for mining without torches. We do however ban pretty smartly if we observe them looking through walls, as you did and threading from one diamond (or other) ore to the next.

I count three diamond deposits. Last one was particularly blatantly xray. Screenshots follow.

oVYvq8A.png

vmWJ0pY.png

rIxfgUj.png

There is almost no way to prove that this was not luck. But ill deal with it. The other account is not mine and I was not even on it I asked my brother to log on and ask about me getting banned. I see no reason why he should be penalized for my actions If you seriously believe I was using xRay