Ploprof [Willravel]

Ploprof

Hello my name is Ploprof. Ive played on the Reddit survival and creative servers for the past 3 days and upon trying to sign in today I found myself banned. The reason stated was farm grief. I think what happened is that I was playing on the survival server and took some food from a farm because I was starving. I didn't destroy the farm in anyway and just took some carrots that would regrow quickly. I only tried to save myself and am truly sorry if the creator of the farm was annoyed, I am not a griefer and dont try to be. Please unban me so I can play on the servers again. Again I apologise to the maker of the farm and hey if I was a griefer I would just move onto another server and not try to get unbanned.

I thank the mods for their time.

Hello Ploprof,

You are banned for:

Ban for ploprof on c.nerd.nu for farm grief on S nerd.nu/appeal by Willravel on 2013-06-21 19:11:33 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Please be patient and Willravel will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Okay, you have been banned for long enough.  Just so you know, You can harvest from other peoples farms but you need to replant anything you harvest from another persons farm or it will be considered griefing.  The only exceptions to this are things like melons that will regrow on the stems.  I'm going to go ahead and unban you now but before rejoining the servers please go reread the rules to re-familiarize yourself with them so you don't end up here again.  The rules can be found at http://nerd.nu/rules