RifleMan0128 [Console/Admin]

RifleMan0128

Hey, it has been years(?) since i have played on the server, I haven't played since late alpha or early beta i can't exactly remember. I was banned at the time because i was giving off error messages in the log. the server was undergoing a lot of hacker problems at the time so i was banned without an appeal. well that's not true, i had an appeal but it there was no evidence to overturn the assumption that the errors my client was creating was malicious. I know why the error messages were created, back when i played on the server 'F' toggled the fog which basically switched the view ranges. I ran on a bad laptop at the time so if things got too laggy i would spam F because that would unload chunks that were far, and give me a few solid minutes of lag free play on minimum, if it gunked up again i would repeat the process. unfortunately i found out this created errors when i would go back to a server i moderated at, when id hit F multiple times it would send errors. So i'm here over a year later to see if i could have my ban lifted. thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience. also i have a newer computer and i shouldn't have any similar issues again. 

Hello RifleMan0128,

You are banned for:

Ban for RifleMan0128 on c.nerd.nu for Import From MCBans by Console on 2011-06-02 21:34:51 (no more bans, no notes)

Previous appeal for current ban here.

Previous appeal here.

Please be patient and an admin will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal

This ban is old enough that I am willing to give you another chance.  This could be your last chance so don't necessarily expect to get unbanned if you end up here again.  Before I unban you I'd ask that you go reread the rules at http://nerd.nu/rules and reply back here stating that you understand and will abide by them from now on.