James_Rustles [denevien]

James_Rustles

Hi,

I was banned many months ago very suddenly. I received a permaban for: "Alt Account of benUK247. Permabanned."

I don't know this user and I don't know why I have been banned as I have only purchased this account.

I had been playing on other servers many times before coming to Nerd's servers and never had an issue.

I've been told it could be something to do with a 'Dynamic IP Address' that I have. Im sorry but I don't exactly what that means but my dad said that could be why you think I was someone else.

Either way I would really love to come back on the server as I haven't found a better community on any other MC server I've played on since.

Thanks

Hello James_Rustles,

You are banned for:

Ban for James_Rustles on c.nerd.nu for Alt Account of benUK247. Permabanned. nerd.nu/appeal by denevien on 2012-12-27 12:19:52 (no more bans, no notes

Please be patient and denevien will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Sorry for the delay, I was out of town for a bit. The incident that led to this was when the account "James_Rustles" logged into our servers and was asking for the unban of the account "benuk247". When checked, both accounts had connected from the same IP, so it was banned for ban evasion. I do apologize in hindsight for not stating ban evasion in the reason.

Now, you say you recently bought this account. Do you know the person you bought it from?

Now, you say you recently bought this account. Do you know the person you bought it from?

No as the account was bought for me. I don't think it was purchased from minecraft.net though. Your reply worried me about security so I have just migrated my account to a Mojang account and reset the password.