whiteturbo [brianherman]

whiteturbo

Ok, here we go. I was fighting buchanman but after a couple mins, I started lagging really bad and the server wasn't responding (by that I mean other players weren't moving and chat didn't respond). So I logged off and tryed joining back and the same thing happend for 2 more times before he killed me. I guess I logged but it wasn't in any intention to keep my armor or anything like that. Sorry.

I have to wait 5 hours for the logs to catch up. I will post them here when they are ready.

You logged off three times in combat while fighting buchanman and xThehundreds.

This is unacceptable, due to the rule

"Using login as a function of PvP is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to:

Logging off while engaged in combat"

I will ban you for one week as that is the acceptable ban length for logging off in combat.

Please bump your appeal or make another appeal on 7-1-2013.

Logging off is different than lagging, the client sends a different message to the server when you lag and get disconnected rather than logging off and getting disconnected.

2013-06-24 23:07:09 | NoLog: whiteturbo logged on xTheHundreds, seconds: 0 ,distance: 1
2013-06-24 23:06:39 | NoLog: whiteturbo logged on buchanman, seconds: 4 ,distance: 7

2013-06-24 23:08:23 | NoLog: whiteturbo logged on buchanman, seconds: 4 ,distance: 12