rainer21ful [ROCKONN]

rainer21ful

Hello. i was wandering in ur creative server and i read the rules and all but i tried to make sure ur server is proparly protected
and i broke 1 block and when i tried to place it back it banned me reason:griefing,no consturctive edits.possible hacked client nerd.nu/appeal

i even have a picture : http://www.upload.ee/image/3405332/javaw_2013-06-26_01-47-57-01.jpg

so yeah....

Original title was "I broke 1 block and i got banned...".

Hello rainer21ful,

You are banned for:

Ban for rainer21ful on c.nerd.nu for griefing, no constructive edits. possible hacked client nerd.nu/appeal by ROCKONN on 2013-06-25 16:46:40 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and ROCKONN will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

If I remember correctly, you broke open either a large roadway to the west of the spawn, or the border of a pond to the north. As the log shows in the above image, you did not break one-two blocks. You did not try to replace any blocks after breaking them. The actions you took, by your own testimony & by what I observed in-game were clearly deliberate.

Cut the stories, the excuses. Appeal truthfully, or not at all. Until then, denied.

• 3 weeks later...