SpOoNz [Barlimore]

SpOoNz

hello, I was banned for griefing, I think I was banned for grieving a couple signs? I made a home in a mountain but at the time I had no idea it was someone elses plot (I was a new player at the time) so I read them and took them down. I do remember getting a warning for not replacing farms after use (which I learned my lesson from). I ultimately got banned for taking down signs in my house or something. please unban me because I am a good player and will get to know how the plots work and what to do and not to do. 

-SpOoNz

Guest Former Staff

Hello SpOoNz, thank you for appealing! I did ban you on March 23rd for Griefing on P - despite prior warnings. The grief was mostly targeted within an area that you had a dispute with, with the grief demonstrated in these images.

It has been a long enough time that your ban can expire - We have gone ahead and unbanned you. Please avoid griefing in future to settle disputes and know that you can always reach out to staff, or directly to padmins to request assistance for disputes.