1addy [Silversunset]

1addy

Not sure what to say, I was xraying, and therefore banned. I'd love to get unbanned so I can get back to building and playing (without the xraying, this time). I understand what I did was wrong, and I'm ashamed of it, just didn't want to go through the grinding aspect of getting started. I've given the rules a thorough read, this time, and I understand them well. 

Hello 1addy.

I'd like to start by saying thank you for admitting that you were using xray on the server, it makes appeals much smoother. For record keeping purposes your ban information is as follows:

NDtPStm.png

Per our rules listed on nerd.nu/rules xray is expressly forbidden.

No xraying/hacking/cheating or exploiting bugs to give yourself an unfair advantage

• Any use of xray / ore detection will result in an immediate ban and rollback of all edits.

Per the server policy all of your edits have been reverted, and your inventory and end chest have been cleared. You will be banned for 7 days, at which point you may bump this thread to ask to be unbanned. Please understand we take xray incredibly seriously, and further offenses will result in a longer ban duration and additional rollbacks.

For posterity the below images are some of the evidence i've gathered. I've used blue and yellow glass to indicate your diamond and gold ore edits.

WJlyCA8.png

ne2w1YC.png%20

Bsu8Epz.png

cFzlcGS.png

• 2 weeks later...