Jump to content

Silversunset01

Head Admins
  • Content count

    989
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

511 Excellent

6 Followers

About Silversunset01

  • Rank
    Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

685 profile views
  1. Head Admin Meeting Notes

    Dec 2, 2017 Head Meeting Notes New Mod Candidates One candidate who has passed a vote but has not been seen will be tabled for future consideration. Two candidates have passed a vote and will be contacted to inquired about their interest Reviewed, approved, and moved 10 closed PMC topics to the archives https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/2610-pve-end-grinder/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/3994-new-subreddit-css/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/4080-new-communication-tool-slack/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/4121-pve-r18-spawn-sprucing/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/4096-minigames-server-staff-beta-test/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/3966-pmcfurther-defining-active/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/4207-mini-games-server-discussion-requesting-your-input/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/4484-pmchow-to-help-with-revision-20/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/4510-pmcplease-help-the-server-by-nominating-some-players/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/4554-pmc2017-fundraiser-the-plan/ Staff Activity evaluation to be begun this weekend. Following which staffing updates will be posted. Assigned various follow-ups with tech admins regarding ongoing projects. [Miscellaneous redacted project discussions and various follow ups] Discussions regarding the minigames server in relation to other projects being discussed Resolution on a past policy discussion, public information to be posted in the coming days. No current suggestion box items Advertising sites are updated, zomise has gone in and cleaned them up with new banner/info [Redacted staffing discussions] New month: Update the monthly news digest Will be updating the subreddit header with a PvE photo
  2. Head Admin Suggestion Box

    ELYTRA The lobby that is in place at the current time is not designed for elytra. We will not be implementing them at this time. bring back survival We currently do not have any plans to bring back survival as the last few attempts have not brought in enough of a consistant playerbase to sustain a pvp-style survival server. We do have some items being investigated to increase our offerings, however the survival server of the past will not be returning at this time. Please consider reintroducing WingCommander for the lobby Some lobbies are not optimised for eltyra flight. However when we have a lobby that is suitable for flying we'll be happy to enable elytra. put mobs in the lobby, make us bleed The lobby is designed for short-term stays between restarts and as a hub for our servers, adding mobs overall would be more of an annoyance to those waiting to rejoin the servers. Its possible it could be looked into for future lobbies as a side-arena but we'd need to check with techs on the feasibility of adding it prior to next years lobby contest.
  3. Head Admin Suggestion Box

    Following this post we've enabled the /suggestion-box command on the lobby for suggestions for head admins or things that are not really server-specific. Below will be our responses to these posts!
  4. MzBubblegum [defiex]

    Your ban information is below. Your banning staff member will respond to your post with the next actions you'll need to take to be unbanned. Banned By Reason Time Banned Server defiex Grief, no constructive edits. This is also after previous warnings against grief and player pet kills. nerd.nu/appeal 5 hours, 49 minutes ago c.nerd.n
  5. FYI It looks like the offhand thing is here to stay
  6. Head Admin Meeting Notes

    Nov 17, 2017 Head Meeting Notes Note: Zomise wasn't present due to time zone issues, a full transcript of notes will be sent to her for review. New Mod Candidates 1 open vote has been closed, candidate will be contacted to discuss 2 open votes close on sunday, Heads to discuss pending results Discussion on future lobby details, information to be compiled and sent to techs Staff activity evaluation is due on December 2nd. [Redacted staffing discussions] Fundraiser brainstorming and discussion. Decision to begin planning asap. [Redacted policy discussion] - need to follow up with zomise before making a final decision. Public posts will be made at that time. [Redacted discussion regarding upcoming events] Discussed various projects requiring tech-admin input and time. Will follow up with individuals involved.
  7. Head Admin Changelog and Announcements

    Tic and Fazaden have suffered through my training and are now loose on the world!
  8. 2017 Fundraiser Feedback

    @totemo if we’re giving credit we also need to be giving it to @bermudalocket - he isn’t a tech and yet he spent a ton of time researching and updating crackshot to fix some issues with the guns post-1.12-update, as well as updating moblimiter to fix the excessive villagers running around.
  9. Head Admin Changelog and Announcements

    Aypop has been moved from Active to Inactive staff
  10. Head Admin Meeting Notes

    Head Admin Meeting Notes 2017-11-05 Lobby has been updated, will work with techs on minor fixes New Mod Candidates - discussion regarding open mod nominations and voting 2 open candidates to voting 1 open vote has been closed, candidate has been contacted and has accepted. 1 open nomination requiring staff feedback Reviewed, approved, and moved 21 closed PMC topics to the archives https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/122-training-moderators-to-help-examine-combat-logging/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/879-ready-for-another-round-of-ctf-plugin-testing/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/2356-off-for-a-lil/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/1961-pmc-space-event-teaming/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/2809-recent-issues-on-the-forums/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/3485-fundraiser-event-planning-template/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/3581-how-to-be-a-survival-admin-the-12-step-process/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/3605-event-spawn-volunteers-needed/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/3820-fundraiser-2-how-to-get-involved/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/3945-the-mind-of-totemo/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/3919-starting-a-nerdnu-discord/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/4013-pvp-server-mod-guide/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/3990-creative-banned-items/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/4056-ctf-suggestions-for-buffs/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/4139-timed-bans-for-p-for-minor-incidents/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/4422-pmccreative-rev-32-spawn-secrets-and-such/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/4420-pmcfundraiser-2017-ideas-opinions/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/4452-pmc2017-fundraiser/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/4460-pmcrevision-20-timeline-update/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/4524-pmcfundraiser-builders-needed/ https://nerd.nu/forums/topic/4430-pmcglobal-broadcast/ [Redacted staffing discussions] Creative (new rev) seems to be going well spleef is constantly being tweaked to be better weekly build is going well Discussion on player retention & advertising We need to make sure the server listings are updated with our current information Zomise will work this week on updating server advertisements Looking into adding cross-server clanchats Discussion about types of chat that could/should be piped to all servers. Admin feedback will be requested. Discusssion regarding additional events and some suggestions/ideas passed on from totemo. [Redacted event discussion] [Redacted other project discussion] Discussion regarding Summer 2018 Fundraiser planning
  11. New Moderator Voting: Spooker6

    Please add your vote by the end of Sunday 19th November. If a staff member votes 'no', it is expected that their accompanying comments have been previously made known either within the feedback thread or directly to head admins. If not, we will get in contact with the staff member to get more detailed reasoning. If this vote is successful: We will contact the player to ensure they would like to join staff. If they would: We will contact techs to update player permissions in game, and update forum, slack etc. permissions across our services. We will arrange basic training and inform server admins when new moderators are ready for additional server-specific training. We will move this voting post to public mod forums, and inform the playerbase via the Head Admin changelog. If this vote is unsuccessful, or the player declines, we will inform staff within the post, and move it to the private closed nomination forum.
  12. New Moderator Voting: tict0c

    27 People have voted yes for Tic with 1 voting as "did not know the user". He has been asked if he would like to join staff and has accepted.
  13. PVE connection issues

    Are you using comcast? we suspect there is an issue with comcast users connecting to the server.
  14. New Moderator Voting: tict0c

    Please add your vote by the end of Saturday 4th November. If a staff member votes 'no', it is expected that their accompanying comments have been previously made known either within the feedback thread or directly to head admins. If not, we will get in contact with the staff member to get more detailed reasoning. If this vote is successful: We will contact the player to ensure they would like to join staff. If they would: We will contact techs to update player permissions in game, and update forum, slack etc. permissions across our services. We will arrange basic training and inform server admins when new moderators are ready for additional server-specific training. We will move this voting post to public mod forums, and inform the playerbase via the Head Admin changelog. If this vote is unsuccessful, or the player declines, we will inform staff within the post, and move it to the private closed nomination forum.
  15. Spleef Event Details

    HYPE
×