chezburgers54 [Tharine]

chezburgers54

Hey, I was at S recently, and I was really mad about what happened, I do not think I pvp logged, I was with some others . Abiuv was chasing me, I logged, but he did not hit me. I may have mistaken pvp logging, I will try to face someone if he/she wants to pvp, I'm so sorry about that. I will try to think better then what I did.

-chezburgers54

Hey chezburgers54, your ban is indeed just so we can settle an understanding of the rules of PvP logging, as it's become apparent that this wasn't really made clear in your appeal for the previous incidents. To yourself and other moderators (should there be any further issues down the line that require moderating, hopefully not), this ban shouldn't count as a further offence against the rules, so please don't take it as such. I don't have the time myself to dedicate to catching you in-game, nor can I have you running around on Survival with a misunderstanding of the rules in mind, so this ban's just for everyone's convenience in handling this.

I know that when described as 'pvp logging' it can tend to give off the impression that it's only against the rules when you're in direct combat, but that's not the case. A better way to look at it might be to understand that 'logging off to avoid pvp encounters' is against the rules. So if someone is approaching you in order to kill you, even if they haven't landed a hit, it's still against the rules as you are logging to avoid the combat that was about to take place.

I'll only ask that you comment back here when you understand how we handle this rule and either myself or another moderator (whoever sees your response first) will go right ahead and unban you. If you need any further clarification or have questions surrounding logging to avoid combat, you're more than welcome to ask away as well.