mbcx2 [Boredeth]

mbcx2

Hello, Last year I joined the server, I was still very new to Minecraft and I did not know that I will get banned, But I promise I will never EVER EVER grief again, If I am caught again that is a missunderstanding or I am hacked or something, I was like still new to Minecraft, I griefed because I was told to and I was new to Minecraft at that time and I was bored, And now it is a shame to myself that I griefed.

I am really really sad that I griefed, I was 12 years but I just don't know why I did that, Griefing is awefull, I own a public server (Connected to a BungeeCord proxy, it is currently offline) already and I know how bad is to grief is, Because my server got griefed once AFTER I griefed nerd.nu creative server, I did have backups so I did not worry, I hope your server has coreprotect(or similar too) 

Ban message: Banned: griefing w/o constructives, hacked client nerd.nu/appeal

In-Game name: mbcx2

I don't remember if I used a hacked client or not, I think I did use it, Yes I think so, It is Nodus I used if I did

I hope it was clear and you understand it.

I will never ever, And I stopped using Nodus from long time ago because I am scared of getting banned and how bad getting banned is.

Have a great day  :happy:

And summer  :wink:

(Ignore my bad English, It is not my main language, I learned English after Grade 1 :wink:)

Edited by mbcx2

Ban #6842473 for mbcx2 for griefing w/o constructives, hacked client nerd.nu/appeal on 2012-09-08 08:25:23

bvQuy8X.png?1

3duoCvz.png?1

Go on ahead to http://nerd.nu/rules and reply here quoting the rule(s) broken.

(copy and paste the rules you have broken).

Here are the rules I broke:

No Griefing, But not limited to destroying blocks made by other players.

Players using modifications to change gameplay is not allowed (Nodus)

I feel sooooo dummbbb

It wont happen again kind Sir, And I feel dumb really dumb...

Edit: I also reviewed the Rules 2-3 times to make sure nothing bad happens

Edited by mbcx2