zubydo [cyotie911]

zubydo

I have been banned and i just found this server i was building flags then went to eat then when i came back i had a thing saying banned of minor griefing i do not know how or why this happend i would be very happy if i could come on the server again but if i cant it's ok i think maybe my freind got me banned beacuse he had already eaten and used my laptop and did some very bad greifing

i would be very happy if i could come on the server again thanks! :laugh:

Hello zubydo,

You are banned for:

Ban for zubydo on c.nerd.nu for minor griefing on C nerd.nu/appeal by cyotie911 on 2013-04-12 13:48:18 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and Cyotie911 will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Former Staff

Given that it has been over two weeks since the last reply, I am closing this appeal.

If you would like to be unbanned Zubydo, please open a new appeal following Cyotie's instructions.

Eh your griefing was fairly minor. I'm willing to give you another chance provided that you go reread the rules at http://nerd.nu/rules and reply back here stating that you understand and will abide by them from now on.