InS4NeFIST [jchance]

InS4NeFIST

I've been banned on creative it seems, it says I've been banned for griefing but I have not played on my computer in the longest time, so I shall be changing my password and accepting the ban because fighting against it is pointless.

Thanks, Fisty.

Hello InS4NeFIST,

You are banned for:

Ban for ins4nefist on c.nerd.nu for griefing on C, no constructive edits nerd.nu/appeal by jchance on 2013-07-01 13:22:54 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and jchance will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

You were banned for edits you made on 6/24, specifically destroying someone else's pixelart/letters.    You made no other edits on the server within the past few weeks.

If you haven't played in the longest time as you put it, then your account is compromised.  You should change your password to protect your account.

You have been warned in the past about letting others use your account and this is not a valid excuse- you are responsible for all actions taken with your account on the nerd.nu servers.

Your ban is for 2 weeks from this date.  Reapply on 7/26 to be unbanned.