johnnywaffles [barneygale]

johnny waffles

Around 2 years ago (not sure of exact time, give or take 5-10 months) i was banned for griefing. I was very immature and i knew what i was doing was wrong. I don't find much fun in survival servers anymore and it is extremely hard to find creative servers with amazing and active staff, plugins and protections like this one. I hope someone can look over my appeal and possibly unban me so i can play this awesome server. I understand what i did was immature, stupid, and out right wrong. I pledge to never break a rule if I am ever unbanned. If i am not unbanned i respect the decisions of the mods/admins to keep me banned. What i did was wrong. It is your choice to allow me back into the server or not. Thanks to whoever reads through this. Again, i am very sorry for the rules i have broken.

-Johnnywaffles

Hello johnnywaffles, I will be taking care of your appeal.

Given how old this ban is I am willing to give you another chance. Please read the rules and reply here stating that you have read and will follow them.

Ban information:

Ban for johnnywaffles on c.nerd.nu for griefing by barneygale on 2011-08-10 15:53:09 (1 more bans, no notes)